Video Call Center
Improved Utilization with Video on Hold
VCC provides important self help information visually to customers, through interactive videos while they wait, potentially solving the issues and deflecting the contact request.
Video Call Center takes customer contact to a different plane. Create differentiation by going face to face with your high value audience.
Video Call Center (VCC) enables a contact center to integrate video contact into the services available to meet customer demands. Customers can use either ViewMe or any standards based video client to contact the video call center.
Video phone technology adaption is increasing at a rapid pace. Daily 23 million Skype users are on-line, You Tube serves more than two billion videos per day. Personal adaption of video is across all age groups, not just the 14 to 35 demographic.
The VCC provides automatic call distribution to take high value transactions and distribute them to the best resource. VCC provides all of the necessary routing functions; skills based, time of day, queues and overflow.
Face to face, one on one interactions are critical to improving customer satisfaction, providing information quicker and reducing call clear times. The result is improved productivity, reduced costs, and improved customer perception.
- Fully Outsourced – agents and infrastructure
- Fully Hosting – infrastructure only
- Partial Hosting – network only
- 100s of queues based on phone number, URI or IP address
- Capacity to meet product and service specific needs
- Self help only queues for routing to interactive video menus and specific help videos
- Routing based on number called
- Routing based on skills required
- Routing based on video menu choice selection (via DTMF tones)
- Routing based on time of day, day of week, day of year
- Routing based on region of country and/or world
- Routing based on agent parameters
- Call transfer between stations and centers
- Extensive CDR system tracking call stages
- Custom report generation tool for customer developed reporting
- Extensive productivity statistics at agent, center, regional and national level
Real Time Reporting
- Monitoring system to display real time performance of calls, agents, groups, centers, regions and nationwide
- Individual Agents can be anywhere there is internet connectivity
- Call centers are connected to the Stratus Video network over MPLS backbone and can be located worldwide
- Call centers can be physical or virtual or a combination, depending on your staffing model
- Agent stations can be PC, MAC or tablet based
- Agent stations provided in the Fully Hosted and outsourced model
- Agent stations specifications provided for partial hosting model
Redundancy and avialability
- Network infrastructure is fully redundant and housed in tier 1 data centers to ensure availability
Interactive Video Response System
[DDET Click to Readmore]
- Flexible video information model for presenting critical information or advertising to customer while on hold
- System can be menu oriented with several sub menus.
- Universal access through device keypad
[DDET Click to Show or Hide Content]