- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
Types of information we may collect:
- Basic contact information, this includes first and last name, email address, telephone, organization name, title, location, etc.
- Details on the reason you contacted us, which may include your interest or needs as they relate to Stratus Video services and/or products.
- Payment information is collected if you elect paid services offered by Stratus Video.
- Information on how you access and use our site. For example, your operating system, internet provider, IP address, browser type, device type, domain name, referring URL, access times, pages visited, etc., is automatically collected by Stratus Video and/or our marketing partners.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order. Any analytics or site usage information is used to improve our site and your experience. Our site may provide social media functions, use of such features are done to provide an interactive experience for site users. Your interactions with such services are governed by the policy of the company (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) providing it.
Stratus Video may disclose collected data if it is determined that the disclosure is required by law, or as a matter of public safety. Also, in the event of a business transition, such as a merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of the company’s assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). In such instances, your information shall be maintained in the same manner outlined within this policy unless you are notified otherwise.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. Stratus Video seeks to comply with EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks set forth by the US Department of Commerce, European Commission, and Swiss Administration pertaining to privacy principles of notice, choice, access, and accountability for onward transfer.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted through secured ways, i.e., Secure Socket Layer (SSL), HTTPS. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.