Como Stratus Video No Hay Dos
Why Should You Become a Stratus Video Interpreter?
Help Mexican-Americans by providing high quality interpretive services in their dialects.
Provide language assistance for Spanish-speaking patients across the United States.
Work from the comfort of your own home.
Develop professionally as a video and audio interpreter.
What is Stratus Video?
Stratus Video is a language services company that is changing the way limited English proficiency patients communicate with their healthcare providers. Stratus Video is the largest and fastest growing video remote interpreting company in the world with over 1,300 hospitals and thousands of clinics using our solutions. We offer four propriety products that provide video remote interpretation, over the phone interpretation, onsite interpretation, and translation.
Requirement for becoming a Stratus Video video/audio interpreter
- Previous professional interpreting experience via video or over the phone.
- High School diploma / GED (required).
- Fluent English and have strong verbal communication skills in both Spanish-to-English or vice-a-versa, (+90%)
- Familiarity with the medical terminology.
- Knowledge of code of ethics and standards of practice (IMIA, NBCMI, and NCIHC).
- Work from home position. Appropriate work area with privacy, low noise, and high speed Internet connection.
Equipment and Technical Specs
- Software (*Preferred* Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit) or • Windows 8.x (32 and 64 bit) or • Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit). Supported Browsers: • Google Chrome• Mozilla Firefox
- Hardware. (Min. Requirements): • 2nd Generation Intel Core i3 or later type CPU (No AMD Processors) • 4 GB of RAM • Free disk space 1 GB
- Peripherals specs. (Headset: Plantronics Blackwire C510 or C520 Mouse: External USB Mouse (wired or wireless) Webcam: USB 2.0 Webcam (Recommend Logitech C920) UPS: Min. 30min backup time)
- Hourly wage
- Monthly performance bonus.
- Sign up and 3 month bonus.